1. How much are kits?
Kits are $2.25 for non-members. Kits are FREE for Kid Time members.
2. How much is the Virtual Polar Express Pass?
It is free, for your family to enjoy!
3. Do I have to pick up the kit or is it mailed to me?
We are unable to mail kits. Kits must be picked up at your designated pick up time.
4. When will the Virtual Polar Express videos be available?
The Virtual Polar Express videos will be available on Saturday, December 19, 2020.
5. When are the pick up times?
Pick up times are from December 19th - December 22nd ranging from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm, but you must sign up for a specific time to pick up your kit.
6. How do I sign up for a pick up time?
Within 48 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email with a link to sign up.
7. It’s been beyond 48 hours of my purchase and I have not received an email?
Please email us at email@example.com, for assistance.
8. Are there kits for struggling families that would like a kit?
Every child deserves to feel the warmth and magic of the Polar Express! If your family would like a kit and need assistance please email Erika at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: PE Kits for all kids
9. Where do we pick up kits?
Please pick up your kits at Kid Time’s NEW location at 413 W. Main Street, Medford, OR at the main gates off on W. Main Street.
10. I still have more questions, who do I contact?
Please email us at email@example.com, for assistance or call us at 541-772-9922.