The scholarship program is made possible by these sponsors.
Kid Time believes that all children and their families should have the opportunity to learn through hands-on play. To help make the museum accessible to all families in the Rogue Valley, we offer ($30) six-month memberships to families in need, foster families, and student parents. Scholarship funding comes from a grant and donations so funds are limited.
Families applying for a scholarship membership must meet the following criteria:
• Have at least one child in the household under eight years of age
• Be receiving public assistance (OHP, CHIP, SNAP, TANF, WIC) OR
• Be a licensed foster parent OR
• Have a child enrolled in free or reduced school lunch program OR
• Be a student currently enrolled in school
Please fill out a Scholarship Membership Application and return to the front desk with a copy of one of the following eligibility or coverage notification letters with current dates:
• Foster Parent Certification Letter or a copy of your Foster Parent Card;
• Children’s Health Insurance Plan (CHIP), Medicaid, Oregon Health Plan;
• Free and Reduced School Lunch, Food Stamps, WIC;
• Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF);
• Proof of current enrollment in school
A signed and dated letter from a caseworker or official personnel on agency letterhead that includes contact information may also be used to show eligibility.
DO NOT submit original documents as they will not be returned. A photo copy of your Oregon Trail/SNAP card without an expiration date is not considered valid documentation. Applications will not be reviewed without proof of eligibility.
Kid Time Children's Museum reserves the right to grant scholarships to families that do not meet the above guidelines, but show they have special circumstances that demonstrate a satisfactory need. Kid Time Children's Museum reserves the right to deny scholarships based on available funds.
*Scholarship Family Memberships are not available for online purchase, please see our front desk.